FF3355P - Portable Fish Finder with WeedIT™Absolute Portability...
NorCross Marine Products is proud to introduce the latest in portable fish finder technology - the FF3355P. With dozens of new features including WeedID, Mountable and Side-Scanable Sonar Sensor, Headphone Type Sensor Plug, and 4 User Selectable Sensitivity Settings, the FF3355P is guaranteed to produce even bigger fish stories...To Use:
Simply turn the power on, toss the unique floating sonar sensor from the shoreline, bridge, or boat and instant depth, fish, weed, and bottom contour readings are now in the palm of your hand.
- Compact, Palm-Sized Design - Fits in Your Tackle Box, Gear Bag, or Even In Your Pocket
- Depth, Fish, and Bottom Structure Readings from 1.5 to 99.9 Feet (.5 to 30.4 Meters)
- Instant Depth Updates to the Nearest 1/10th Foot or Meter, Updated Four Times Per Second
- User Selectable Feet or Meter Depth Readings
- Algorithmic Programming Reduces False Readings
- No Glare, Polarized VirtuViewTM LCD Icon Display
- Fish Identifier, Depth Scale, and 2-Stage Audible Fish Alarm
- 4 User Selectable Sensitivity Settings
- Battery Strength Indicator with Battery Save Mode and Auto Power Off Make the Most Out of Battery Life
- WeedIDTM Programming Accurately Depicts Weed Height
- Automatic Bottom Composition Detection
- 2 Button EasyTouch Programming with Quick Reference Guide
- Pivoting LCD Protector/Display Stand
- SoftGlowTM Backlit Display - Low Intensity, Low Temperature Lighting Prevents Eye Strain and Condensation While Providing Unparalleled Nighttime Viewing
- Storage Bag and Adjustable Neck Strap
- Trollable, Mountable, and Floatable Sonar Sensor with 35 Feet (10.7 Meters) of Cable with Cable Tie-Strap
- ShootThruTM Sonar Technology Allows Readings to be Obtained Through Boat/Kayak/Canoe Hulls and Ice
- Ultra-Wide 45 Degree Sonar Beam Angle Has Twice The Coverage Area of Previous Models
- Compact Size and Powered by 4 ‘AAA’ Batteries
- Sonar Sensor SideScanTM Adapter Allows Sonar Direction Finding Under Weeds, Docks, Ice, Etc.
- Water Resistant to IPX4 Standards
- Works at Temperatures Down to 0 Degrees Fahrenheit (-18 Celsius)
- Two-Year Warranty
This product ships in 1 business day.
To determine the shipping cost and estimated delivery date for this item click
Add to Cart, then click
Calculate Shipping inside your shopping cart.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.