DF1000D - High Speed Digital Depth SounderWhy the DF1000D?
Todays high-tech, multipurpose fish finders are designed to produce a range of readings from bottom contour, fish location, and thermoclines, to a variety of other useful sonar data. However, the technology used to decipher between these different signals coupled with the configuration of their specialized transducers greatly reduces their ability to give instant bottom readings. The HawkEye® DF1000D Digital Depth Sounder is engineered to give precise depth readings from 2.5 to 200 (.7 to 60.9 M) feet, at speeds up to 63 mph (101 kph). Say goodbye to the days of not knowing the depth while running your boat on plane.
- Algorithmic Programming Significantly Reduces False Readings and Produces Unmatched Precision
- Instant Depth Updates to the Nearest 1/10th Foot or Meter (under 99.9 Feet) Updated Four Times Per Second
- Smart, Digital Programming Allows Use Side by Side with OtherSonar Devices; Even Fish Finders
- EasyTouch ProgrammingTM Permits One-Touch Access to the User Adjustable Settings
- User Programmable Keel Offset Automatically Adjusts Depth Readings for Vessels Draft Requirements
- User Selectable Feet or Meter Readout
- Dual Upper and Lower Depth Alarms Can Be Set Throughout the Full Depth Range
- 3-Stage Advanced Warning SystemTM Clearly Signals an Alarm Condition with an Audible Alarm, LED and LCD Indicators
- One-Touch Alarm Muting
- Automatic Memory Retention of All User Settings
- High Speed, Dual Mount Transducer (Transom/In-Hull)
- ShootThruTM Sonar Technology Allows Readings to be Obtained Through Solid Fiberglass and up to 1/8th Inch Aluminum Hulls
- Removable Transom Transducer Bracket for Low-Profile In-Hull Mounting
- HawkEye® Transducer Exchange Program Adapts to Special Mounting Needs
- Patented Removable Face System - System Includes Both White and Black Color Combinations
- No Glare, Polarized LCD Icon Display - Spot Free Viewing With or Without Sunglasses
- Largest Display Available on an In-Dash Depth Sounder
- SoftGlowTM Backlit Display and Programming Keys- Low Intensity, Low Temperature Lighting Prevents Eye Strain and Condensation While Providing Unparalleled Nighttime Viewing
- Flush Mount Extention for Mounting In Extra Thick Dash Panels
- Waterproof Transducer Plug
- Waterproof Front Face
- Two-Year Warranty
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.