Save time and money on boat engine repair and maintenance by doing it yourself. The OMC Cobra Stern Drive 1986-1998 Service & Repair Manual offers complete information on how to dismantle, repair and reassemble any boat engine. Simple procedures with self-explanatory illustrations make it easy to grasp the basic concepts. The chapters are intelligently divided to easily find the subject of interest.
It has detailed information on how to work with King Cobra, SP, SX, SX Cobra, DP and DP DuoProp models powered by Ford 4-cylinder, General Motors 4-cylinder, General Motors V6 & V8 and Ford V8 engines. For added convenience, the procedures are rated based on skill levels. The online version gives you the latest updates on engine repair and maintenance. Hyperlinked index and search option allow you to quickly get the information you need.
- Manual certified by marine engine manufacturers
- Includes pictures diagrams and tables
- Both manual and online subscriptions available
Features of OMC Cobra Stern Drive 1986-1998 Service & Repair Manuals
- Easy to follow steps with illustrated procedures
- Step-by-step explanation
- Certified by marine engine manufacturers
- Procedures include skill level rating system
- Exploded photographs, diagrams and tables
- Trouble shooting and ‘How-to’ instructions included
- Includes maintenance schedules, wiring diagrams and specifications
- Printed manual and online subscription available
- Online subscription has printable pages
- Hyper-linked index and word search on online manual
Manf. Part # 3404-IB
Manf. Part # 5001
- Type: Boat motor repair manual online 3 year subscription
Seloc Repair Manual #3404 Table of Contents & Index
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All shop/repair manuals are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.