Covers OMC stern drive units powered by GM 4-cylinder, V6 and V8 engines, 1964-1986. 322 Pages.
Seloc Repair Manual #3400 Table of Contents & Index
Seloc Repair Manuals
- Easy-to-follow illustrated procedures
- Only manuals certified by marine engine manufacturers as accurate and complete
- Procedures include skill level rating system to assist DIYers
- Hundreds of photos of actual work, drawings, exploded views and tables
- Maintenance schedules, wiring diagrams, specifications, troubleshooting and 'How To' instructions
From the simplest repair to complex procedures, Seloc manuals give you everything you need to do the job with confidence. Seloc manuals include easy to follow, step-by-step illustrated procedures based on the complete dismantling, repair, and assembling of boat motors.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All shop/repair manuals are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.