Packed with practical advice on engine service and repair, the OMC Stern Drive 1964-1986 Service & Repair Manual is a must-have for a boater. This manual has step-by step procedures on how to dismantle, repair and reassemble a boat engine. Perfect for professional mechanics and DIY enthusiasts, this manual has easy-to-understand procedures with appropriate illustrations and images.
The manual covers everything about how to work with OMC stern drive units powered by GM 4-cylinder, V6 and V8 engines, 1964-1986. Each procedure is rated according to the skill level for added convenience. Certified by marine engine manufacturers, this manual has wiring diagrams, maintenance schedules and all essential spec details.
- Simple to follow
- Procedures include skill level rating system
- Appropriate photographs, diagrams and tables
Features of OMC Stern Drive 1964-1986 Service & Repair Manual
- Covers all GM 4-cylinder, V6 and V8 engines, 1964-1986
- Illustrated procedures
- Step-by-step explanation
- Manual certified by marine engine manufacturers
- Trouble shooting and ‘How-to’ instructions included
- Features maintenance schedules, wiring diagrams and specifications included
- Manf. Part # 3400-IB
- Type: Repair manual for OMC stern drive units powered by GM 4-cylinder, V6 and V8 engines, 1964-1986 models
Seloc Repair Manual #3400 Table of Contents & Index
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All shop/repair manuals are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.