ONYX Adult Blue Type 5 Automatic Manual 24 Inflatable Life Jacket
The iBoats Experience
Boats for SaleBrowse thousands of constantly-updated listings and search by location, brand, and boat type See more...
AdviceConnect with our expansive community and tap into the knowledge base of the most dedicated boaters around. See more...
Shop ProductsBrowse and search for hundreds of thousands of boat parts, accessories, and supplies to suit your every need.
- U.S. Coast Guard approved Type V life jacket with Type III performance
- Convertible from automatic/manual to manual only inflation
- Low profile design keeps you cool in warm weather
- Protective cover uses 200 denier nylon ripstop and 200 denier nylon oxford
- D-ring attachment for small accessories
- Use A/M-24 Rearming Kit (1352)
Does the arming kit have to be replaced yearly?
The rearming kit must be used every time the jacket inflates in order to renew the CO2 Cartridge. They yellow bobbin in the kit is recommended to be replaced every three years. The rearming kit #1352 is available here on iboats.com.
Do you sell the bobbins separate.?
It is offered in a re-arm kit which is part number 13520070199912.
How big of a chest will this fit ? Do you have one that fits a really large guy ?
Manufacturer confirms it is 30-52" for the chest size.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies