Underwater Pro Series Flush Mount
The Flush Mount has an exceptionally low profile giving it virtually unlimited hull mounting options. This light can be retrofitted into most existing underwater lighting hole cut-outs, offering immediate benefits of no startup power surge, low heat, minimal maintenance and improved light output. Ideally suited for boats of all sizes. A very quick-to-fit light using Deutsch plug-and-play quick connect electrical installation system. Suitable for Fiberglass, GRP and wooden hulls, and now also available for use on aluminium/steel hulls using the Delrin Sleeve option.
- 1520 Flush Mount ideally suited for boats up to 35' (10m) using 2-4 lights per side with spacing of 2-4' (0.5-1.2m).
- 2010 Flush Mount ideally suited for boats up to 65' (20m) using 2-6 lights per side with spacing of 3-6' (1-1.8m).
- 3010 Flush Mount ideally suited for boats of 65' (20m) or above using 4 or more lights per side with spacing of 4-8' (1.2-2.4m).
- 40,000+ Hour Life
- Use below waterline only
- Aluminium Bronze AB2
- Plug & Play
- Factory Sealed Unit
- No Breakable Parts
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.