Amphibian Trailered Boat Series
The New Amphibian Trailer Boat Series of LED lighting is the ideal choice for the trailered boat. Equally as bright as the Amphibian Classic Series but without the sea growth resistant Tritonium Lens intended for boats that are in the water longer term. A great value! The Amphibian Trailer Boat Series lights are exceptionally easy to install and may be used above or below the water line such as on the transom, hull, engine brackets, t-top, under the gunnels, and even on the trailer for night launching. Not intended for use as Dock Lighting; please see our Dock Light Series. Ultra low power draw, no start-up current required.
- 3/8' Hole in Hull
- 40,000+ Hour Life
- Use above or below waterline
- Chemically Resistant Polymer
- Twin Core Wire
- Factory Sealed Unit
- No Breakable Parts
- Highly Impact Resistant
- T3 Light: Equal to 50w Halogen - 200 fixture lumens
- T6 Light: Equal to 80w Halogen - 400 fixture lumens
- T3 Light: 24 degree beam
- T6 Light: 36 degree beam
- T3 Light: 12vDC ONLY
- T6 Light: 12/24vDC
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies