On-Board Battery Charger
Components are completely sealed in waterproof thermal epoxy to prevent damage and corrosion. This model is hard-working and is affordable. From two charging output cables, you will get a solid 6 amps of charging power. These cables will charge either two 12-volt batteries or a 24-volt system.
- Three-stage charging cycles for fast recovery, overload protection with automatic resets
- LEDs to indicate charging status and "Smart" technology to prevent battery damage even when the charger is left on.
- Use with any battery type, even gel cells and 12-, 24- or 36-volt systems.
- Charges flooded, gel, and AGM batteries.
- A maintenance mode protects batteries from draining or losing charge during storage.
- A waterproof housing protects internal electronic components.
- DC Output: 4' Cables with ring terminals
- Input Voltage: 100-130vVAC/60Hz
- Input Connection: 6' AC Cord with Connect Charge plug
- Dimensions: 6.40" x 3.50" x 2.25"
- Weight: 4 Lbs.
- 2 - Year Limited Warranty
| Item# || Amperage || Number of Banks || Amps from each bank || Volts |
| 2607A || 6 || 2 || 3 || 12/24 |
Owners Manual for 2607A
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.