- Directly replaces manual pump assembly
- Easy to Install
- Simple to operate
- Dual action control allows water level to be varied
- Fits all Jabsco and Par 29090 and 29120 standard and large bowl toilets. Adaptors available to fit many other makes
- Suitable for use in above or below waterline installations
- Built in macerator
- Meets EN50081-2 for Electro Magnetic Compatability(EMC)
- Meets ISO 8846 MARINE and USCG 183.410 for Ignition protection
- Self priming up to 0.6m(2ft)
- Waste pump discharges over an anti syphon loop up to 1.8m(6ft) and out of a through hull fitting down to 0.9m(3ft) below the surface
- Typical power consumption is less than 1.0 amp hour(12 Volt) or 0.5 amp hour (24 Volt) per day
Converts all PAR manually operated toilets to convenient electric operation. It also fits Sealand (Mansfield) 751 toilets. (With Flange Adapter Kit listed below, it also will fit Raritan Compact, Raritan PH & PH 11 and Sealand (Mansfield) 752 toilets). Once converted, the toilet is flushed by simply turning the large control knob on the top of the pump assembly. The self-priming flushing pump rinses the toilet bowl while the waste pump macerates and evacuates the waste. The operator selects from two operating modes to either flush the toilet bowl or drain it. The spring-loaded control knob always returns to the off position. Completing the conversion is quick and easy because the Electric Flush Pump is a direct replacement for the manual pump originally supplied with the toilet. Simply disconnect the inlet hose, remove the discharge elbow from the pump and remove the manual pump assembly. Reattach the inlet hose and discharge elbow and install the Electric Flush Pump on the base. Connect the electrical leads to an appropriate power source and the toilet is ready for electric operation. Inlet port fits 3/4" hose. Height 10-1/2", width 4", depth 7-3/4". Weight 8 Ibs. 12 Volt DC, 24 amp draw.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.