Furuno's PG500R is a rate compensated heading sensor that incorporates innovative electromagnetic compass technology for highly accurate and stable readouts of your ship's heading. These sophisticated components are contained within a rugged, compact case that protects against the elements at sea. Unique design elements make the PG500R virtually maintenance-free and easy to install.
The PG500R heading sensor detects terrestrial magnetism and produces compass data that can be utilized in NMEA0183 and Furuno AD10 formats. Typical applications include true radar echo trail and true motion, auto pilots, video plotters, scanning sonars and more. Standard Features:
- Offers a high level of accuracy and stability - 1.0
- Automatic compensation for deviation and heeling error, with proper GPS input
- Compact, waterproof case allows for simple installation
- PG500R can be used with the ARP10 or ARP11 auto-plotter
This product ships in 1 business day.
To determine the shipping cost and estimated delivery date for this item click
Add to Cart, then click
Calculate Shipping inside your shopping cart.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.