PG500R Rate Compensated Heading Sensor - Furuno
The PG500R heading sensor detects terrestrial magnetism and produces compass data that can be utilized in NMEA0183 and Furuno AD10 formats. Typical applications include true radar echo trail and true motion, auto pilots, video plotters, scanning sonars and more.
- Offers a high level of accuracy and stability - 1.0
- Automatic compensation for deviation and heeling error, with proper GPS input
- Compact, waterproof case allows for simple installation
- PG500R can be used with the ARP10 or ARP11 auto-plotter
- 12, 24 or 32 VDC
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.