Don’t strain yourself trying to raise and lower the auxiliary motor in your boat. The Panther Electric Powered Lift lets you complete the task with ease. Simply press the button on the lift to raise or lower the motor - no stress, no strain.
Made for solid and reliable use, this motor lift features rugged construction. The lift design supports the auxiliary motor in any position.
- Raises or lowers auxiliary motor with simple button push
- Heavy-duty frame
- Durable design supports auxiliary motor in any position
Features of Panther Electric Powered Lift for Outboard Kicker Motor
- Heavy-duty frame handles motor up to 40hp/150 lbs. or 35hp/150 lbs.
- Rugged construction
- Tournament tested
- Model 35 comes with a convertible setback
- Convertible setback allows adjusting unit to 13 inches of setback, and is compatible with inboards, I/Os, jet-drives, and outboards where over-the-transom mounting is unavailable
- 35LE ranger model features a specially designed transom plate for installation on curved transom of Lund Pro V and Ranger boats
- Optional spacer offers additional three inches of setback for even greater clearance
- Spacer features a 2-piece cast aluminum construction
- Spacer is chrome dipped, powder paint finished
- Trim and tilt saltwater anode kit offers corrosion protection for all Panther trim & tilts used in brackish water
- Includes instructions and owner manual
Manf. Part # 55-0035
- Type: Model 35 electric powered outboard kicker motor lift
- Overall transom bracket dimensions 10.250 x 11.250"
- Weight: 28 lbs.
- Maximum motor capacity: 40hp or 150 lbs.
- Lift range: 30-60° tilt
Manf. Part # 55-0350
- Type: Model 35LE electric powered outboard kicker motor lift
- Overall Dimensions: 10.25" x 8.25" x 8"
- Setback: 7.5
- Lift range: 60° approx.
Manf. Part # 55-9035
- Type: Spacer kit model 35 Lift and 435 Bracket
- Dimensions (each piece):11 1/4" x 3" x 2 3/4"
- Hole spacing: across 7.5" between holes and down 8.250" between holes
Manf. Part # 55-9000
- Type: Saltwater Anode Kit
- Dimension: 2" x 5.500"
Model 35 Electric Powered Outboard Kicker Motor Lift - Panther
ClampMax HP Rating:
150lb./ 55kg.Lift Range**:
30-60° tiltTop Width:
10.5in./ 26.7cmBottom Width:
10.5in./ 26.7cmTransom Height:
11in./ 27.9cmTransom Setback (Depth):
7.5-13in./ 8.4-39cmProduct Weight:
27.8lb./ 12.6kg.Typ/Max Amp Draw:
**Lift range of jack lift is measured at prop. Travel range of frame is five inches.
- An ideal addition to any boat equipped with an outboard trolling motor
- Now you can enjoy the safety and convenience of an electric powered motor lift, designed especially for smaller outboard motors
- With the push of a button, you can raise or lower your auxiliary motor from inside the boat and eliminate the risk of strain or injury
- With its heavy-duty frame and powerful electromechanical actuator, Panther's Auxiliary Motor Lift allows you to run up to 150lb clamp-on motors - including most high thrust four stroke models with ease and convenience
- Constructed with heavy gauge marine grade aluminum and incorporates the same heavy-duty actuator that is used in Panther's larger trim & tilt models
- Set-back is adjustable at 7" or 13", provides 30°. Mounting hardware is not included
Trim and Tilt Saltwater Anode Kit - Panther
This sacrificial anode provides protection for all Panther Trim & Tilts when used in salt or brackish water. Mounting bolt supplied.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.