Panther Integral Power Tilt and Trim Johnson/evinrude
The Panther Integral Power Tilt and Trim is designed to quickly add a tilt and trim option to old Johnson/Evinrude outboards that do not have built-in tilt and trim. It quickly attaches to the existing motor bracket without any alterations. The patented break-away safety feature releases the motor in the event of hitting a log or any object. Moreover, it brings the motor to safe position to continue your ride.
· Provides tilt and trim feature to old Johnson/Envirude outboards
· Easily and quickly attaches to the existing motor bracket
The Trim and Tilt Saltwater Anode Kit from Panther has a sacrificial anode to offer optimum protection to the tilt and trim in salt or brackish water. It comes with a mounting bolt for quick attachment.
Features of Panther Integral Power Tilt and Trim Johnson/Evinrude:
· Offer trim and tilt option to motors that don’t have built-in trim and tilt
· Directly attaches to your existing motor bracket
· Designed to use with Johnson/Evinrude two-stroke outboards with horsepower rating of 20, 25, 28, 30 and 35 and with 1976 to 2004 motors
· Includes relay control and harness, 12 feet corded up/down switch and owner’s manual
· Attach the locking shallow water drive (flip switch) to the side of the motor (not the front)
· Anode kit has sacrificial anode that protects the tilt and trim in salt/brackish water
Manf. Part # 55-0025
· Type: Integral Electric Power Tilt and Trim for Johnson Evinrude
Manf. Part # 55-9000
This product ships in 1 business day.
Standard Shipping Policies