Patagonia Fly Fishing Vest Front Sling is the best of a traditional fishing vest combined with a minimalist sling pack; size is 8L.
If you can’t decide between a traditional fishing vest and sling pack? Patagonia has a solution, they combined the two for a best-of-both-worlds solution. Patagonia’s 8-litre Vest Front Sling features our vertical-pocket vest configuration on one side, with a larger storage pack on the other. Access to either is simple; just swing the side you want around to the front without having to take it off. External nylon utility keeper provides secure attachment point for zingers, while a selection of easy-access pockets keeps the stuff you need handy. Inside, there’s a range of organizing pockets; a 100% waterproof, welded security pouch; and enough room for lunch, jacket and extra fly boxes.
- Vertical pocket vest front with sling back combines the best of both worlds. Pack size is 8L
- Rear pod can swing around to front without removing garment for easy gear access
- Nylon utility keeper provides secure point to attach zinger, nippers, etc.
- Internal quick-access pockets for tippet spools; organizational pockets with hook-and-loop closures; internal, 100% waterproof welded security pouch
- Zippered back pocket provides plenty of storage for lunch, jacket and fly boxes
- Vest: 6.25-oz 210-denier 100% polyester 3D spacer mesh. Inside pocket: 5.8-oz 100% polyester. Shoulder harness and back panel: 4.55-oz 100% polyester
- 433 g (15.3 oz)
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.