This 4 position switch is top of the line, for use with two or more batteries and single or dual engines. (dual engines require 2 switches.)
- Alternator field disconnect switch to prevent damage if accidentally switched to "off" position while engine is running.
- Ignition protected.
- Fiber-reinforced polycarbonate body.
- 1/2" diameter brass battery Terminals.
- For use with systems under 50 Volts.
Dimensions: Face - 5-1/4" x 5-1/4", Depth - 3-3/8".
Heavy Duty Battery Selector Switch with Alternator Field Disconnect - Perko
For use with two or more batteries and single or dual engines. Alternator field disconnect to prevent damage to alternator if accidentally switched to the "OFF" position while engine is running. 1/2" diameter brass battery terminals. For use with systems under 50 volts. Capacity - rated 380 amps continuous. 850 amps intermittent (5 minutes on, 5 minutes Off). Ignition protected.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies