The Pettit Paint Splash Zone performs two different functions - patching and repair work. Formulated for use above and below waterline, this versatile compound can be used for sealing a wide range of materials such as aluminum, wood, concrete, fiberglass and steel. You can use this paint for repairing boat hulls, buoys, seawalls, docks, bridge abutments and more.
This Splash Zone resists corrosion of metals and deterioration/erosion of concrete or wood. The applied surface can be easily drilled, tapped, or machined.
- Use above or below the waterline
- Ideal for underwater repairs
- Compatible with wood, concrete, aluminum, fiberglass and steel
Features of Pettit Paint Splash Zone
- Forms a rock-hard protective surface
- Corrosion resistant
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies