Polaris Jet Ski PWC 1992-1997 Repair Manual All Models - Seloc
Part #9400 Covers all 650-1050 Series personal watercraft including the Hurricane and all Fuji or Polaris powered models.
Seloc Repair Manual Advantages:
- Most accurate and comprehensive marine manuals
- Easy-to-follow illustrated procedures
- Hundreds of photos, drawings, exploded views and tables
- Maintenance schedules, wiring diagrams, specifications, troubleshooting and 'How To' instructions
From the simplest repair to complex procedures, Seloc manuals give you everything you need to do the job. Save time and money by doing it yourself, with the confidence only a Seloc Repair Manual can provide.
Seloc Marine Tune-Up and Repair Manuals are the only manuals certified by marine engine manufacturers as accurate and complete. Seloc manuals include easy to follow, step-by-step illustrated procedures for the complete dismantling, repair, and assembling of boat motors. The hundreds of included illustrations are mainly photographs taken during the actual work. Each step in a procedure is numbered with an accompanying numbered illustration. Manual chapters are divided into complete areas of work (Electrical, Ignition, Fuel, etc.) making it easier to find the right procedure.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- All shop/repair manuals are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.