Concord - The Power Torque Series
With features like a large blade area and a unique geometric blade design, the SOLAS Concord Impeller delivers remarkable thrust and extraordinary efficiency. As four stroke technology becomes mainstream in the PWC world, the Concord design truly enhances and engine characteristics, not only delivering incredible acceleration but excellent top end performance. From water skiing to high speed cruising, this technologically advanced power torque design with its radial leading edge will offer everything you could ask for in an impeller.
X-Prop - High Speed & Ultimate Performance
The SOLAS X prop gives you the most powerful propulsion in the water from an advanced design that incorporates a high compression hub and chambered blades. Enthusiasts looking for speed and acceleration from the novice to the professional, will be satisfied using this impeller. You can trust the harsh field testing of the X prop by Team SOLAS.
Super Camber S-I-J-K-H - The Last Word of Impeller Evolution
The patented Super Camber S-I-J-K-H series with the rubber seal are even more streamlined. This reduces drag for the impeller while increasing volumetric flow of the pump at the same time, making the SOLAS Super Camber series arguably the best in the PWC market.
|Impeller Accessories & Installation Guide|
- Remove and separate the whole jet pump from the PWC.
- Remove the trail cone (or cap) from the stator.
- Hold the rear end of the shaft with a bench vise. Remove the impeller with an impeller wrench. Turning counter clockwise will loosen the impeller.
- Visually inspect thread on shaft & impeller for debris or damage. Apply grease or anti-seize on the thread before installation.
- Screw in the impeller by hand; be careful of the sharp edges of the impeller. Tighten with the impeller wrench. If the impeller feels too tight or not threaded properly, unscrew the impeller, clean and check the thread.
- Assemble the pump and put it back on the PWC.
|*This installation guide is suggested for reference only. Please refer to your service manual for procedure details.
This product ships in 1 business day.
To determine the shipping cost and estimated delivery date for this item click
Add to Cart, then click
Calculate Shipping inside your shopping cart.
Standard Shipping Policies