The MS-55 subwoofer is a compact, high efficiency bass enclosure optimized for marine applications. Its small size enables it to be easily mounted below seats, under the gunwale area, behind the instrument panel, or any convenient location. The MS-55 is a self contained bass unit requiring no cutting of panels or holes in the boat interior. It produces solid, deep bass extending down to 40Hz and is the perfect addition to any audio system.Features:
- Dual Voicecoil, high-excursion, 5.25" woofer
- High density, UV stable enclosure
- Water resistant
- Bass-reflex, high-efficiency acoustic design
- Side vented output ports
- Compact size and molded-in mounts provide for convenient installation nearly anywhere.
- Power Handling . . . . . . . . .100 Watt RMS
- Speaker Impedance . . . . . .4 ohm x 2 inputs
- Frequency Range . . . . . . . .40 Hz - 300 Hz
- Weight . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .8.5 lb (3.8g)
- Width - 8.85" (225mm)
- Length - 11.8" (300mm)
- Height - 4.75" (120mm)
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.