Anyone who has owned a pontoon boat knows it is not exactly easy to load one. Maneuvering your Pontoon boat on to the trailer is easier with these guide ons from Tie Down Engineering. Their orange painted caps let you easily spot the right place and load your pontoon.
- Bright orange end caps
- Steel tubing covered with PVC
- Inclusive of mounting hardware
Pontoon Trailer Guide Ons make loading faster and less of a hassle. These guide posts mounted between the pontoons feature steel tubing reinforced with PVC.
Features of Pontoon Trailer Guide Ons
- Feature bright orange end caps
- Steel tube inside PVC pipe
- Allows easy centering of the boat on the trailer
- Guide pipes galvanized for extra protection
- All mounting hardware included
Manf. Part # 86465
- 16-gauge steel tubing construction
- Covered by 2" x 20" PVC pipe
- Mounts to trailer cross members up to 2 inches wide by 2 inches high
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.