Positive Lock Slider & Spider Combo Left Hand Lever Silver Powder Coat Finish - Garelick
The iBoats Experience
Boats for SaleBrowse thousands of constantly-updated listings and search by location, brand, and boat type See more...
AdviceConnect with our expansive community and tap into the knowledge base of the most dedicated boaters around. See more...
Shop ProductsBrowse and search for hundreds of thousands of boat parts, accessories, and supplies to suit your every need.
Adds 1/2" (1.25cm) to Pedestal height.
22000 : Positive Lock Slider & Spider Combination Left Hand Lever Silver Powder Coat Finish
SLIDE : High tensile aluminum profile extrusion 13.75" x 8" (35cm x 20cm) plate, mounting hole pattern 5" x 12" (13cm x 30cm), Fore and Aft travel 6" (15cm).
SWIVEL : High tensile aluminum 2 7/8" (7cm) diameter, plastic internal cup. All stainless hardware.
*When seated, right hand operates slide lever.
US PATENTS #5,882,076 AND #5,884,887
- Low profile design allows 360° of rotation and 6" of smooth, wobble-free fore and aft travel
- Heavy duty anodized aluminum slide plate has standard 5"x12" hole pattern to accommodate standard seat mounting holes
- Positive Lock Spider - rotates 360°, internal cup engages in 10° increments for positive stop lock (Secondary twist control offers variable drag adj. and can be tightened to lock in place)
- Internal Delrin cup provides smooth, gaul-free operation.
- Available in either left- or right-hand operation
- Meets ABYC-H31, Type A Standards & Garelick performance standards
- Powder coated finish
- Includes retaining hardware (99302)