Power Guard 27 Battery Box
Battery boxes meet ABYC Standard E-10 and U.S. Coast Guard Specification Number 183.420 as an OEM-installed battery hold-down system. Polypropylene construction for total acid resistance. Hold-down straps resist 350 pounds of force, nearly four times the USCG requirement. Battery Boxes are drop tested in temperatures ranging from -20°F to +120°F.
Note:Hold-down strap and mounting hardware is included.
- 4 cable openings, enlarged to .55" diameter.
- Larger handles with rolled edges.
- Instructions molded inside cover.
- Polypropylene construction for total acid resistance.
- Outside dimensions:(L x W x H) 16-7/8" x 9-5/8" x 10-7/8" high.
- Inside dimensions: 13-7/8" x 7-1/4" x 10-1/2".