Secure your boat battery with the Power Guard 27 Battery Box. Made for durable use, this battery box is constructed from polypropylene that is resistant to acid and extreme temperatures. The battery box is equipped with a hold down strap that can effectively withstand weight of up to 350 lbs, exceeding USG requirement by four folds. This battery box has large handles and curved edges for convenient carrying.
- Durable polypropylene construction
- Heavy-duty hold down straps
- Enlarged cable openings
Features of the Power Guard 27 Battery Box
- Large handles with rolled edges
- 4 cable openings
- Instructions molded inside cover
- Drop tested in temperature range from -20°F to +120°F
- Meets ABYC standard E-10
- Meets U.S. Coast Guard Specification Number 183.420 as an OEM-installed battery hold-down system
- Manf. Part # 9067-1
- Outside dimensions with lid: (L x W x H) 16-7/8" x 9-5/8" x 10-7/8"
- Inside dimensions with lid: (L x W x H) 13-7/8" x 7-1/4" x 10-1/2"
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.