Nautic Sport presents the Nautic Start and Nautic Start II - a small and compact power source for laptops, iPhones, and tablet devices. The Nautic Start Power Sources can also be used as a mini jump starter for up to 8 12v vehicles without recharging. The small size allows you to carry it in your backpack, pocket, or glove box. It takes only 8 hours to fully charge it and will remain fully charged for over 6 months. Protects your battery from overcharging with built in safety features. Features 2 USB outlets, a three way flashlight /strobe light/ SOS Emergency Light combo.
The Nautic Start battery stores with low self discharge (recharge every six months) and can be used to jump start any auto, bike, or even V8 truck. It also makes a great backup power for all 12v Marine electronics and devices.
Both models come complete with:
- Both male and female adapter plugs for any 12v devices.
- 8 assorted computer adapters that will fit most computers
- Both a home and car charger
- 4-in-1 Phone Charger Adapter
- An Intelligent Jumper Cable with Auto re-settable fuse
- Flammable Resistance Housing
- A waterproof zipper hard case
More About Nautic Sports Intelligent Jumper Cables: (PDF)
The jumper cable features built-in relay circuitry safety protection, reverse polarity indicator, and a boost button is special designed for starting override.
- Short circuit protection for the USB and jumper: If the two clamps are accidentally put together, the protection will not allow for damage to the Nautic Start.
- Reverse polarity protection: If the clamps are connected in reverse polarity on the vehicle, the protection will become active and will not damage the unit.
- Overload Protection for Jumper (shut-down) and USB
- Over charge and over discharge circuitry built in
How To Jump Start a 12V vehicle with Nautic Sport: (PDF)
- Connect the blue plug fully seated into the host, and make sure the cable indicator is off.
- Connect the Red clamp to the positive (+) battery terminal, and the Black Clamp to the negative (-) battery terminal.
- Operate following the instruction of the Cable Indicator
- Start the Vehicle
- When the vehicle is started, remove the jumper cable from the vehicle battery while leaving the vehicle's engine running.
When you really stop to think about it, we are reliant upon many devices that are powered by a portable power source. From marine trolling motors to cell phones, we are ... read more constantly dependent upon a charged battery to power our boat, our car or to make a phone call. When those batteries are dead, it is usually at a very inconvenient time. What is the best solution?
Meet the Nautic Start Power Source mini charger. This small device is amazing. Even though it is so compact, it stores a tremendous amount of power to jump start a boat or car or power your trolling motor for hours. Because of its small size, you can take it anywhere with you, whether you are on the water boating, backpacking in the mountains or in your car, it is a life saver.
The Nautic Start mini battery pack can jump start up to 8 cars before requiring to be recharged. It can actually power your Trolling motor for hours. And if your cell phone or laptop dies, it can readily charge up your batteries on those devices. This portable power source comes with 8 assorted computer adapters that will fit most computers, a 4-in-1 phone charger adapter and a charging cable to recharge your battery, whether plugged into a home electrical outlet or in your car charger.
It is hard to believe that something so small can carry this much power. Because they use a compact lithium-ion battery, they are able to hold their charge for months, and pack a lot of energy. The Nautic Start can hold a charge up to 6 months, and will take up to 1,000 battery cycles.
According to Brad, from Salt Lake City, Utah, “This unit has been a life saver for me. In addition to using it on the water to keep all my electronic devices charged, I’ve used it to jump start my dead boat battery on two occasions. I even take it on my cross-country motorcycle trips, and have used it to jump a dead battery on my bike, as well as a buddy’s bike. It is worth every penny!”
This is the new and upcoming item to give you peace of mind knowing that you will never be stranded out on the water again.
| ||Nautic Start (NS12400) ||Nautic Start II (NS18600) |
|Dimensions: ||L 8.9" x W 7.5" x H 3.15" ||L 12.4" x W 9.85" x H 5.15" |
|Weight: ||2.8 lbs. ||4 lbs. |
|Battery: ||12,000 mAh Lithium ||18,000 mAh Lithium |
|Jump Start Voltage: ||12V ||12V |
|Power: ||19V DC Output for Powering Laptops ||19V DC Output for Powering Laptops |
|Power: ||12 V DC Output for Powering 12V DC Devices ||12 V DC Output for Powering 12V DC Devices |
|Power: ||5V USB Output for Charging Cell Phones, Tablet, Cameras ||5V USB Output for Charging Cell Phones, Tablet, Cameras |
|Charging Time: ||3 hours ||5 hours |
|Starting Current: ||200A ||300A |
|Peak Current: ||400A ||600A |
|Battery Cycles: ||1000 ||1000 |
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.