Power Tilt and Trim Brackets - Panther
Tired of raising and lowering the outboard? The Panther Power Tilt and Trim Brackets are designed to ease the job by many fold. These tilt and trim brackets are made of highly durable material to withstand the motor’s weight.
· Made of durable material to withstand marine conditions
· Comes in different models to suit different boats
These power tilt and trim brackets come in various models for use with different types of outboards.
Features of Panther Model 40 Weekender Series Electric Power Tilt and Trim:
· Ergonomically-designed trim and tilt bracket
· Powerful electro-mechanical actuator allows you to automatically trim and tilt with a simple button push
· Bracket includes electrical relay and 2 switch buttons
Features of Panther Model 55 Electric Power Tilt and Trim:
· Ideal for pontoons, fishing boats and pleasure boats
· Matches outboard motors from 15hp to 55hp with weight up to 250 lbs.
· The extra 5 degrees of negative tuck offers enhanced hole shot
Features of Panther Model 135 Electric Power Tilt and Trim:
· Suitable for use with outboards up to 135hp or 350 pounds
· Increases lifting power – even greater than outboards tilt range
· Increased tuck-under capability allows heavy boats to get on plane quickly
Features of Panther Trim and Tilt Saltwater Anode Kit:
· Offers corrosion protection to all Panther trim and tilts used in salt or brackish water
Manf. Part # 55-0040
· Motor plate dimensions: 15" x 10 1/2" x 1/4"
· Transom plate dimensions: 10" x 12" x 12"
Manf. Part # 55-0055
Manf. Part # Part # 55-0135
Model 40 Weekender Series Electric Power Tilt and Trim - Panther
This economical trim and tilt is designed specifically for the weekend fisherman. The Model 40 is made from 1/4" heavy duty fabricated aluminum bracket. It will hold 2 and 4 strokes motors up to 150lbs. Its powerful electro-mechanical actuator provides automatic trim and tilt with the push of a button. Bracket comes with electrical relay and 2 button switch (12ft cord). Finished in black powder coat.
Model 55 Electric Power Tilt and Trim - Panther
Rugged Trim & Tilt for pontoons and other boats, the compact Trim & Tilt Model 55 conveniently matches outboards from 15hp to 55hp weighing up to 250 pounds. Perfectly designed for pontoons, fishing, or pleasure boats, the Trim & Tilt provides an additional five degrees of negative tuck for improved hole shot.
Motor Mount: Bolt or Clamp
Model 135 Electric Power Tilt and Trim - Panther
Make your day on the water just a bit more enjoyable with out straining your muscles trying to raise and lower an outboard motor that is not equipped with trim and tilt. A simple convenience with major results. The model 135 is the perfect option for older outboard motors with bad hydraulic trim and tilts, when repair costs are prohibitively expensive
The heavy duty bracket is designed for outboards up to 135hp or 350 pounds and it maximizes lifting power (even greater than the outboards tilt range), and it also allows for increased tuck-under to get heavy boats on plane quickly. Adapts to clamp on or bolt-through outboards.
Motor Mount: Bolt or Clamp
Trim and Tilt Saltwater Anode Kit - Panther
This sacrificial anode provides protection for all Panther Trim & Tilts when used in salt or brackish water. Mounting bolt supplied.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies