PowerHouse Ice Eater 1 HP 115V w/100' Cord
Ice Eater P1000 - 1 HP propeller draws up warmer subsurface water and deflects it to the surface creating a constant circulation of warmer water that prevents ice formation. Ice Eater will melt existing ice. 3-year limited warranty!
Ice Eater P1000, unlike other de-icing units, requires no additional hardware in order to obtain the desired de-icing pattern. Ice Eater is shipped complete with suspension lines. It can be taken out of the box, hung in place and plugged in. Ice Eater may be hung from a pier or boat. Two to three feet is the average operating depth.
Ice Eater P1000 Features:
- Standard 100' quick change power cord.
- Two 25 ft. x 3/8 in. hollow braided lines with shackles
- Environmentally friendly lubricant
- Patented Venturi Design for maximum thrust
- Motor housing is constructed of 16 gauge 304 stainless steel and bronze endbell for corrosion free operation in fresh or salt water. Motor exceeds NEMA specifications and is UL and CSA compliant, and C.E. certified. Motor shaft is 316 stainless steel, the best material for salt water application. Optional thermostat custom design turns Ice Eater on when needed. Ideal for unattended application.
- Horsepower: 1 HP
- Power needed: 115V, 7.0amps, 1-phase, 50Hz
- Typical Thrust: 42 lbs. thrust
- De-Ices Diameter of: Approx. 80 ft.
- Uses: De-icing large boats, marinas, or to replace several smaller units
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.