PowerMax™ DA4000SBR3 Watt 60dB Gain Dual Band Wireless Cellular Amplifier / Repeater
For use in large yachts, RVs 40' length or greater, homes and officesYou can now speak and be heard clearly on a cell phone inside marine vessels, RVs, homes and offices without feeling tied down. Digital Antennas PowerMax DA4000SBR increases signal strength and improves cellular communication without a physical connection to cell phone. This amplifier/repeater also boosts the performance and range of your cell phone up to 50 miles.Benefits:
- Wireless no connections to cell phone
- Increases cell phone range up to 50+ miles
- Amplifies 800 and 1900 MHz bands
- Use multiple cell phones and carriers at the same time
- Reduces dropped calls
- Up to 5,000 sq. ft. coverage area¹
- Extends the life of your cell phone battery
Stay Connected ... Wirelessly!The DA4000SBR requires no physical connection to your phone. How does this work? An outside antenna receives the signal from the cell tower, the signal is amplified by the DA4000SBR unit and repeated to your cell phone through the inside antenna. No physical connection to your phone means you now have the freedom to walk around while talking on your phone. This technology even allows clean and clear wireless functioning of multiple cell phones operating on 800 and 1900MHz bands simultaneously, with a coverage area up to 5,000 square feet.¹¹Coverage area is based upon an outside signal strength of -70dB. As outside signal strength decreases, coverage area decreases. For poor outside signal areas or for increased interior coverage, use a yagi (directional) antenna.
Complete Systems are Easy to InstallThe DA4000SBR is sold as a complete system with everything you need for no hassle installation on your yacht, or inside your RV, home or office. This innovative design offers patent pending Dynamic Variable Gain control and amplification of transmit and receive signals. A minimum separation of 40 is required between the inside and outside antennas*. The DA4000SBR is the only FCC approved amplifier/repeater for use with all cell carriers in the USA and Canada.DA4000SBR can be used with all 800 and 1900 MHz digital cell phones and tri-mode phones operating on CDMA, TDMA, PCS, GSM850/1900, GPRS and AMPS.DA4KSBR-50U - For Large Yachts and RVs, Home, OfficeSystem Includes:
²Requires a minimum separation distance of 40' or more, and wall/roof/bulkhead structures between inside and outside antennas (see model DA4000MR which requires less antenna separation).Installation:
- DA4000SBR 3W dual band 60dB gain wireless amplifier/repeater unit
- 12VDC power converter
- 110VAC power supply
- Inside omni-directional antenna with 6' cable²
- Outside 9dB gain omni-directional dual band cell antenna and mounting bracket*
- 50' PowerMax DA340 ULTRA low loss coaxial cable and factory attached connectors
The DA4KSBR-50U system is not for use in cars, open console boats, RVs less than 40' length or in open air without a roof/wall structure. For answers on installation questions, visit our Product Frequently Asked Questions page.Optional: May also be used with Digital Antenna's 500, 800 or 900 Series 9dB gain premium quality cellular antenna line (antenna separation requirements must always be met).To mount the amplifier/repeater's outside antenna on a standard 1"x14 marine mount, use model F114 1"x14 double female ferrule.General Specifications:
- FCC approved, FCC ID: PZODA4000SBR
- Industry Canada approved, IC ID: 4260A-DA4000SBR
- Repeater Dimensions: 4.5" l x 4.0" w x 1.25" h (114mm x 102mm x 32mm)
- Weight: 12 oz (.345 kg)
- Power Supply: 5 VDC 1.5A
- Internal Fuse: 3A
- RF Connections:
- Outside Antenna Port: Mini-UHF Female
- Inside Antenna Port: Mini-UHF Female
- DC Power: Coaxial ID = 2.5mm, OD = 5.5mm (center positive)
- RF Connectors:
- On Cable: Mini-UHF Male and N-type Male
- On Antenna: N-type Female
- Indicator: Tri-color LED indicating power on
- Power Switch: Slide switch toward LED = ON
- Uplink: 824-849 MHz and 1850-1910 MHz
- Downlink: 869-895 MHz and 1930-1990 MHz
- Max Output Power: 3W, 35 dBm (824-849 MHz), 2W, 33 dBm (1850-1910 MHz)
- Dynamic Variable Gain: 60dB Max
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Power Consumption: Standby 5 vdc/0.35A, Uplink 5 vdc/2.0A
One year warranty. Proudly made in the USA.
This product ships in 1 business day.
To determine the shipping cost and estimated delivery date for this item click
Add to Cart, then click
Calculate Shipping inside your shopping cart.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.