PowerPier Solar Panels
Introducing the NEW solar charging solution from PowerFilm, Inc. designed to trickle charge your boat lift battery, boat battery, or other battery accessory and ensures no delays getting your boat in the water.
How the PowerPier works
The PowerPier and PowerPier Ultimate come in two pieces, the thin film, flexible solar panel and the fabric, adhesive backed, mounting "plate". The two pieces, attached together with Velcro, are both lightweight and flexible allowing for versatile mounting options, including vertical and curved surfaces, on or around the dock or on the boat canopy. The Velcro feature allows for permanent installation of the mounting "plate" while the solar panel can be removed as needed for use in additional charging applications, such as on your boat during your boating adventures.
Why PowerPier by PowerFilm?
The PowerPier solar panel maintains the charge in your boat lift battery and boat battery and offsets all parasitic power loads, such as hydraulic motors, bilge pumps, sound systems, electronics, and other items that naturally drain your battery so you are ready to go boating at a moments notice!
- Safety - no need to run direct power to your boat or boat lift
- Extended Battery Life* - by as much as 6 to 10 years
- Portable - take the solar panel off your pier or canopy to charge additional battery products like: cell phones, trolling motors, GPS, and other battery operated items or use on your boat as back up power for the boat battery
- Easy to Install - done in minute, comes in two pieces; the thin-film, flexible solar panel is attached by Velcro to a pliable fabric material backed with a strong butyl adhesive allowing mounting to most surfaces-even vertical or curved
- Rugged - made with marine grade connectors and long lasting materials ; used and approved by the military
- Low Light Operation - works even on overcast days
- Extreme Durability - stands up to hail and all weather elements
- Waterproof - no worry of using in wet environments
- Lightweight - no frames, no special stands or special mounting brackets required
- Integrated Velcro - the solar panel can easily be removed from the permanent installation mounting surface and used in numerous additional charging purposes-like taking it with you on the boat
- Saves Time - keeps your boat and boat lift battery charged while not in use, preventing the need to charge the lift or boat battery before use-even after long periods of dormancy
*Based on a depth of discharge of 80% vs. 20%
PowerPier Solar Battery Charger, 5 Watt - PowerFilm
The PowerPier solar panel maintains the charge in your boat lift battery and boat battery and offsets all parasitic power loads, such as hydraulic motors, bilge pumps, sound systems, electronics, and other items that naturally drain your battery so you are ready to go boating at a moments notice! Trickle charges boat lift batteries. Trickle charges boat batteries. Easy installation in minutes. Velcro allows for solar panel removal from mounting plate for use in numerous additional charging applications. Complete solution includes: 15' extension cord with splitter, 3' cable with alligator clip connectors, 3' cable with O-ring connectors, cleaning kit (for installation). 20.5" x 18.5" with mounting "plate". 15.4V, 0.30 amps, 1.4 lbs.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.