When you are trailering your boat, shock absorbing transom savers take in the brunt of the pressure and stress. The rubber pads in the heavy-duty head wear out quickly as the shock absorbing transom savers stabilize the engine and steering mechanism during trailering. Immediately replace the worn-out rubber pads with Swivl-Eze Pro Adjustable Head Replacement Rubber Shocks from Attwood Marine Products.
- Replaces the worn-out rubber pads of the Swivl-Eze Pro-Adjustable Head Transom Saver
- Provides optimum cushioning
- Ideal for use with motors featuring hydraulic trim/tilt functionality
The replacement rubber pads easily slip on to the heavy-duty head of the transform saver.
Features of Swivl-Eze Pro-Adjustable Head Replacement Rubber Shocks:
- Replaces the damaged rubber pads
- Offers maximum cushioning
- Can be used with motors that have hydraulic trim/tilt function
- Easy to install
- Manf. Part #: SP-410
- Includes 4 replaceable rubber pads for models: 4000-ADJ, SP-400-ADJ, 4000-ADH-B, SP-4000-ADJ-B, SP-4000-ADJ-RB, 422-ADJ, SP-422-ADJ, 424-ADJ, SP-424-ADJ, 436-ADJ
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.