Pro Hi Jacker Jack Plate, 6" Set Back, Polished - T-H Marine Supply
- For maximum performance and ease of use, the Pro Hi-Jacker offers quick and easy adjustment of plate height with the turn of one bolt from the top side of the jack plate
- This jack plate offers a one-piece mounting surface that completely supports stern brackets and covers requirements of OMC Service Bulletin No. 2281
- This plate is black powder coated or mirror finish for superior appearance and corrosion resistance
- Plates are constructed of aircraft quality aluminum with stainless steel and brass hardware
- Fits all V-4 and V-6 outboards
- Provides 4" of vertical adjustment
Jack Plate Fitting Guide Part # Jack Plate Fits Engines Horse Power Range Setback HYJ-6-DP HydroJacker Plate V6 All 6" JP-6HP-DP Pro Hi-Jacker HP V6 Up to 300 6" JP-6PW-DP Pro Hi-Jacker V6 Up to 200 6" JP-1-DP Hi-Jacker V4 & V6 Up to 150 6" JP-4FA-DP Hi-Jacker Fixed Less than V4 Up to 200 4" MJ-1 Mini-Jacker Less than V4 Up to 40 4"
Do i need to worry about the reach for throutle cables and such with a 6 inch setback?
No, you have no reason to be concerned about the setback. It is made for these accommodations.
How much does the jack plate weigh?
This jack plate weighs approximately 28.5 pounds.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies