Prosport Heavy Duty Recreational Series On-Board Marine Battery Charger (Pro Mariner)
- Distributed-On-Demand™ Technology
- Automatically charge and maintain engine crank battery(s) while sensing and distributing 100% of the available charging amps to trolling motor or house bank battery(s).
- Fully charge and extend the life of your batteries with ProSport's™ multi-stage performance charge profiles. Automatically charges and conditions your batteries with a built-in safe maintenance mode for long or short term storage.
- For superior heat transfer and durability.
- Controls charging amps while maintaining the recommended charger temperature.
- Compact and rugged design, 100% waterproof and shockproof, dual inline DC safety fuses for trolling motor / accessory battery banks, dynamic thermal output control, over voltage, overload, over temperature, reverse polarity, and ignition protection.
- AC cord fitted with IEC for universal adapter use
If this one works on 110V-240V ?
Yes, it will work for that range.
Ok for agm bat?
AGM batteries can charge at the lead-acid setting on the Prosport battery chargers. The chargers are factory set for lead-acid so you do not have to make any changes to the charger.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies