Pursuit Boats C 230 - Center Console Boat
New 2014 Pursuit Boats - C 230 - Center Console
2009 Pursuit Boats C 230 Description
“No hassles” doesn’t mean “no frills” when it comes to the versatile C 230. Despite her trailerable size, this boat packs a lot of amenities for fishing, cruising and watersports enthusiasts.
The integral transom bench seat simultaneously provides comfortable seating while the seat base houses a 22-gallon storage compartment. To port is a 23-gallon recirculating livewell with a rigging station located at the transom to starboard. A removable cooler can tuck easily under the leaning post but it’s not really necessary considering the expansive insulated cooler in the molded-in forward console seat base. There’s a portable head with pumpout in the console and even a washdown with hose and sprayer in the cockpit for quick clean up or to cool off on a scorching day.
Efficiency is the name of the game with the C 230 in term of use of space and minimal maintenance and clean up after a full day. Also, consider the fuel efficiency afforded by the single, economical Yamaha four-stroke engine. The C 230 packs a lot of punch.
- Length Over All: 22 Feet and 9 inches.
- Draft: 2 Feet and 10 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 105
- Water Tank Capacity: 9
- Dry Weight: 4580
2009 Pursuit Boats C 230 Standard Features• Pursuit® Protection Plan:
5-year hull/deck structural warranty,
5- year blister-free warranty,
2-year limited warranty
• Pursuit® custom diamond non-skid
on all weather deck surfaces
• 3/8" S.S. bow & transom eyes (3)
• Self-draining cockpit
• Recessed S.S. 1" one-piece bow rail
• Six (6) 8" S.S. flush pull up cleats
• Self-draining rope & anchor locker
• Raw water washdown w 25' hose and sprayer
• Aft stern seat w/removable storage bucket
• Aft 22 gallon transom box
Be the first to write a review for this boat!