Pursuit Boats OS 235 - Cuddy Cabin Boat
New 2013 Pursuit Boats
2009 Pursuit Boats OS 235 DescriptionAfter spending the day on the water, the last thing you want to do is spend a few more hours cleaning up. The OS 235 gives you the flexibility to enjoy a multitude of on-water activities with minimal maintenance and the low fuel consumption afforded by a single engine. Its novel centerline helm affords unobstructed access forward and to the cabin. Its aft facing cockpit bench makes a perfect observation post for watching wake boarders, snorkelers or fishing lines. There’s even a filler cushion that converts the seat to a comfortable sun lounge. The stern seat opposite this includes a large and easily accessible storage compartment below. For entertaining, drop in the removable cockpit table between the two benches and you have an instant dining area you can enjoy even if you’re still soaking wet from the water. Speaking of which, water access is easy with the transom door and a conveniently located aft sprayer to rinse off your self and your gear. The V-berth is designed to accommodate two adults or just to provide the kids a place to nap out of the sun after a hard day at play. There’s a port-a potty with pumpout and seated headroom in the cabin so you can change into your bathing suit in comfort and privacy. The OS 235 is the perfect boat for people who want to do a little of everything without spending everything they have.
- Length Over All: 22 Feet and 9 inches.
- Draft: 2 Feet and 9 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 106
- Water Tank Capacity: 9
- Holding Tank Capacity: 5
- Dry Weight: 5015
2009 Pursuit Boats OS 235 Standard Features• Pursuit® Protection Plan:
5-year hull/deck structural warranty,
5-year blister-free warranty,
2-year limited warranty
• Custom-welded aluminum wind shield w/side vent., windshield wipers on port & starbard & grab rails
• Pursuit custom diamond-pattern on all weather deck surfaces
• 1 1/2" S.S bow eye, 2 S.S. stern eyes
• Self-draining cockpit
• Custom one-piece welded S.S. low profile foredeck grab rail
• Six 8" stainless mooring cleats
• Fiberglass helm seat base w/two forward facing helm seats, footrests, flip-up bolster w/ integrated fiberglass insulated cooler
• LED cockpit courtesy lighting
• Tilt-away fiberglass helm (grey)
• Self-draining rope locker
Be the first to write a review for this boat!