Pursuit Boats OS 345 - Cuddy Cabin Boat
New 2014 Pursuit Boats
2009 Pursuit Boats OS 345 Description
When tasked with designing a replacement model for the 335 Offshore — the best selling model in Pursuit’s history — our engineers had a tall order to fill. Fortunately, our staff is full of over-achievers and the OS 345 was born. Slightly longer and wider than her predecessor, this model features an expansive cockpit for fish fighting and a large cabin for cruising and overnighting in comfort.
The OS 345 is brand new from hull to decks to interior. The hull has been specifically designed for twin Yamaha 350 hp 4-stroke engines, which provide optimal performance with minimal horsepower. Standard bow thrusters will give any captain the confidence to dock in close quarters, wind or strong currents. The express design includes an open helm with optional bridge deck cooling with air conditioning and an aft canvas enclosure so you can escape the elements without escaping the view. This layout also affords quick access from the helm to the cockpit when you have more screaming reels than anglers.
The cockpit includes ample seating and an electric grill for entertaining and a host of fishing features including a recirculating livewell, a comprehensive rigging station with locking tackle drawers, insulated fish boxes and enough elbow room that you’re not running into each other.
In the cabin, we’ve developed an innovative circular seating arrangement forward for dining and socializing. The mid-cabin berth includes a comfortable settee. The head compartment includes a separate area for showering to minimize clean up after a nice hot shower. The galley features stainless steel appliances and Corian countertops like those found in fine custom homes
- Length Over All: 36 Feet and 4 inches.
- Draft: 2 Feet and 11 inches.
- Beam: 12 Feet
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 340
- Water Tank Capacity: 50
- Holding Tank Capacity: 18
- Dry Weight: 15000
2009 Pursuit Boats OS 345 Standard Features• Pursuit® Protection Plan:
5-year hull/deck structural warranty,
5- year blister-free warranty,
• Aft-tilting fiberglass helm w/integrated footrest, storage bin & S.S. handrail
• Infused fiberglass windshield with tempered safety glass and forward electrically actuated ventilating center window
• Custom non-skid deck, cockpit surface and gunwale boards
• Self-draining cockpit with scupper drains
• One-piece welded, 316L stainless steel forward grab rail
• High density PVC rubrail w/S.S. insert
• Reinforced infused FRP one-piece stringer grid w/bilge water mgmt
• Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit with 316L S.S. bow roller and 10" mooring cleat, skid plate & chain binder
• Anchor windlass w/switch at helm and remote switch at anchor locker w/overboard drain and raw water washdown
• 17" x 17" fwd hatch with adjuster and sunshade slide screen
• Acrylic transom door w/heavy duty S.S. hardware
Be the first to write a review for this boat!