Pursuit Boats S 310 - Center Console Boat
New 2010 Pursuit Boats - S 310 - Center Console
2009 Pursuit Boats S 310 Description
Below the waterline, the S-310 Sport is an offshore animal built for rough water and big seas. Above the waterline she boasts more delicate features including an extended hardtop for weather protection — from the forward console seat to well aft of the helm.
The bow seating arrangement features recessed rails for a secure feeling while maintaining its sleek appearance. The bow benches afford ample storage space for all of your gear while strategically placed cup holders put your favorite beverage within easy reach. For sunning, add the bow filler cushion and relax in the sun while waves gently lap the hull. Alternatively, the optional removable teak tabletop transforms the sun lounge into a spacious dinette for the ultimate in waterfront dining.
Within the console you’ll find a convenient stand up head compartment with locking storage so you can secure your valuables when you leave the boat to explore remote islands or stop at your favorite eatery.
The stern seating arrangement features forward and aft facing benches so that you can hold a casual conversation at the dock or while underway. The forward-facing seat on the front of the console also hides a spacious insulated 140-quart cooler, in case the Isotherm® drawer-style stainless steel refrigerator concealed in the base of the helm seating is not large enough. Of course, we couldn’t resist making the stern seat fold away just in case you wanted to put her fishing heritage to the test.
- Length Over All: 31 Feet and 2 inches.
- Draft: 2 Feet and 8 inches.
- Beam: 9 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 260
- Water Tank Capacity: 20
- Holding Tank Capacity: 20
- Dry Weight: 8873
2009 Pursuit Boats S 310 Standard Features• Pursuit® Protection Plan:
5-year hull/deck structural warranty,
5-year blister-free warranty,
2-year limited warranty
• Reinforced infused FRP one-piece stringer grid
• Custom non-skid on all deck surfaces
• Two 1/2" 316L S.S. stern eyes & 5/8" S.S. bow eye
• Self-draining cockpit
• One-piece welded, low profile, recessed 1" S.S. foredeck grab rail
• 316L S.S. telescoping boarding ladder w/ fiberglass hatch
• Six 8" S.S. flush pull up cleats
• Six stainless steel drink holders
• Acrylic (full) transom door
• Full cockpit coaming bolsters
Be the first to write a review for this boat!