The British shipping industry had always been part of the absolute top in the world. Ever since the dawn of modern time had the British merchant ships - and the warships - been a pattern for the rest of the world to follow. With the revolutionary 19,000-tonner Great Eastern, the British engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel had set the pattern for the future ocean liner in 1860. Not only in size, but also in speed was the British an ever-returning factor on the Atlantic. The White Star Line's Teutonic and Majestic held the famous Blue Riband in the early 1890s and the Cunard...
- 100% hand built from scratch using 'plank on frame' method
- Hundreds of hours is required to finish a model at museum-quality level such as HMS Victory or USS Constitution. Click here to see the process.
- We use the highest quality woods like rose wood, ebony, black wood, mahogany, teak All the wood is naturally seasoned and kiln dry before use to make sure that the completed products withstand any climate.
- Completed models contain thousands of details created by our skillful master craftsmen.
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood.
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of our models.
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make our models authentic.
- Each model goes through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop
- The perfect gift for home or office decorator, boat enthusiast or passionate collector.
Queen Mary Ocean Liner Model Ship Small - Old Modern Handicrafts
Part # C019
32"L x 4.5"W x 10.5"H
Queen Mary Ocean Liner Model Ship - Old Modern Handicrafts
Part # C005
40"L x 5"W x 12"H
Made of mahogany, teak and other fine wood, then painted as in original color of the ship. Model is fully assembled and ready for display. We also have self-assemble display case available with plexiglass to preserve the model away from dust.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Model Ships
- No returns will be accepted except for damaged or defective merchandise. Damaged or defects must be reported to iboats.com within 7 days of delivery.