Quick Connect Helm - SeaStar Solutions
- The overwhelming choice safe, reliable steering
- Compact, lightweight, rugged rotary helm
- Patented "Quick Connect" cable with stainless steel output end simplifies installation/saves time
- 3 turns lock-to-lock
- Standard 3/4" tapered steering shaft
- For outboard, runabouts, pontoon boats & small cruisers up to 24 feet
- Dual engine boats that exceed 50 mph or boats that experience steering instability due to engine flutter should use dual cable steering
- Exceeds NMMA Certification Requirements & ABYC Standards
- Quick Connect Rotary Steering is the same as the Rotary-In-A-Box, but is available here as separate items
- Use QCII™ Cables for this system
Doze it come with cable?
This is just a replacement helm. If you need a new kit with cable then you can look at the steering packages: http://www.iboats.com/Complete-Boat-Rotary-Steering-Kits/dm/view_id.246975 If you have further questions call us at the number at the top of the page.
Will this work with the universal uflex rotary cable I just got from iboats?
According to SeaStar, the Uflex cable will NOT work with this helm.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies