Rack Package, 19' - SeaStar Solutions
- Standard 3/4" tapered shaft
- 4 turns lock-to-lock for standard travel
- Optional wedge kits offer mounting flexibility
- Exceeds A.B.Y.C. safety standards and N.M.M.A. certification requirements
- Boats up to 24'
- Steering wheels up to 16"
- Single and Dual Engines
- Small Cruisers
- Outboard Runabouts
- Bass Boats
- Jet Boats
- Pontoon Boats
- Uses SS134XX series cable.
- Back Mount Rack Helm (single/dual)SH5210P
- Back Mount Bezel (90°) SB39526P
- Back Mount Rack Single Cable SSC134XX
My boat is a 1996 bayliner 18'8" Capri 1954 inboard outboard which package do I need?
We cannot match it up by boat. You need to know length. You can measure existing cable by measuring just the black coating. Then add 30 inches and round up. If no cable, then measure path of cable. Center of steering wheel to gunwale, down side, and then from stern to center of outdrive. For more info contact us at the number at the top of the page.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies