Ranger Boats AR 177TR - Bass Boat
New 2012 Ranger Boats AR - 177TR - Bass
2008 Ranger Boats AR 177TR Description
Hearkening back to the dawn of the fishing industry, the all-new 177TR is visually reminiscent of the very roots of Ranger. Inside, its focused design is engineered with large, spacious decks and a clean, unobstructed layout. Stretching 17'7" in length, the 177 is modestly priced and well suited for smaller tow vehicles and garages. Combined with the built-in advantages of a highly maneuverable, ultra-stable platform, this is an ideal rig for chasing a variety of game fish. Beneath the oversized front deck, a pair of huge 7' rod boxes is balanced by an equal abundance of lockable storage. In the cockpit, instrumentation includes oversized speed, tach, fuel, trim and water pressure gauges. Also at the helm, the added comfort and custom contoured seating is complemented with the smooth, responsive feel of No-feedback steering. Additional features of this NMMA-certified dream rig include an on-board charger, upright, level flotation, driver / passenger footrests, a dual rear livewell with removable divider, a Minn Kota® trolling motor and a choice of Lowrance® or Humminbird® electronics. The all-new 177TR. Rediscover the rewards of fishing and the roots of Ranger.
- Length Over All: 17 Feet and 7 inches.
- Beam: 6 Feet and 11 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 23
- Max Load: 1250
- Dry Weight: 1375
2008 Ranger Boats AR 177TR Standard FeaturesPOWER & PERFORMANCE
BASS 177TR STANDARD FEATURES
· Available with a Wide Range of Precision Matched Outboards
· Competition Steering Wheel
· Cranking Battery with Tie Down
· Fiberglass Stringers
· Flush Mounted Remote Throttle Control
· Integrated Engine Set-Back
· Minn Kota® Maxxum 55 SC Trolling Motor 12V
· Hydraulic Steering
· Power Trim
· Pultruded Fiberglass Transom
· Recircling Aerated Livewell/Baitwell with Filter Screens & Timer
· Stainless Steel Prop ELECTRONICS
· 12V DC Power Receptacle
Be the first to write a review for this boat!