Crown Head™ II
White bowl, Marine Size
Remote Intake Pump
New diaphragm pump design
- Inlet pump can be run dry without damage
- More flexible installation with water supply from either side of inlet pump
- Less power consumption
The advanced crown head II was designed without compromising the high level of efficiency of the crown head. This was accomplished by redesigning the way water is delivered to the bowl. The raw water model uses a remote-mounted pump, while the on-board pressurized freshwater model is connected to the pressurized water system. As a result, the boater benefits from the same level of performance with quieter operation.
A newly designed pump cover blends with the porcelain bowl, creating a streamlined one-piece look. This cover neatly hides all the components while at the same time allows immediate access to the macerator and discharge pump. The crown head II is built of the highest quality materials, is reliable and easy to maintain.
Sleek appearance, quiet operation in a mid-priced electric macerating toilet.Benefits
- Suitable for the most demanding boaters in any size vessel
- Proven, dependable design (same efficiency as the crown head)
- Efficient flushing action ? includes powerful centrifugal macerating pump
- Simple and flexible installation for mounting above or below waterline
- Quiet operation
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Pump cover that neatly hides components
- Can be used with on-board treatment systems (such as the Lectra/San®) and/or holding tanks
- Each unit is assembled by hand, individually tested and backed by Raritan's one-year Limited Warranty and legendary technical support team
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.