Raritan Marine Elegance - Household Style - White - Fresh or Saltwater - Smart Controller - 12v
Programmable Smart Controller
Raritan's new Vortex Vac Flush Technology eliminates the need for vacuum pumps and tanks as well as foot pedals and other mechanical components that can fail. This results in a system that is easier to install with significant cost savings.
The vacuum is created directly in the bowl eliminating old style below deck components
This unmatched flushing action is the quietest and most efficient in its class yet uses only a small amount of water extending the useful capacity of most holding tanks.
All discharge components are located within the bowl reducing installation time and costs
A solenoid valve is conveniently located within the bowl to provide for use with onboard pressurized water along with a vaccuum break for added security of your fresh water supply
- quiet operation
- Unmatched rinsing capabilities
- Low water consumption
- Built in shredder reduces clogs
- Built-in discharge loop contained within the bowl
- Can pump 10ft vertically, or 100 ft horizontally
- One piece construction
- Unique mounting system allows for ease of cleaning
- Reduced weight while adding additional support where needed
The Raritan Smart Flush Control Offers:
- Fully programmable, easy to use control
- Attractive wall mount design
- Flush using no water, little water, or timed flush
- Optional lock out feature when tank is full
The Raritan Smart Flush Control is a fully programmable flush control. The
control allows users to flush the toilet with no water, a small amount of
water or a fully timed flush. the timed flush feature can be adjusted on the
panel without having to remove any components.
- Normal Flush - starts a timed flush, walk away and the toilet
will run through a sequence of intake and discharge modes ensuring maximum
bowl rinse, bowl re-fills to leave water in the bow
- Water Saver - starts a timed flush using half of the water of a
normal flush. Bowl refills to leave water in the bowl.
- Water Only - adds aditional water to the bowl without discharging
any of the contents of the bowl. Allows the user to wet the bowl prior to
use or fill the bowl to a certain level to minimize water usage.
- Empty Only - allows the user to evacuate the bowl while using no
water. While the button is pressed the discharge pump will run, when
released the pump stops.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.