Ray-Line® Motor Driven Remote Control Combination Spotlight / Floodlight
- Completely motorized drive unit is enclosed in light housing
- Exclusive Clutch-A-Matic feature protects the drive unit against overload and allows light to be operated for extended periods against limit stops without harm
- Light head can be moved manually without damage
- The new water tight control features fingertip control lever for 370 degree horizontal sweep, 50 degree vertical motion, and a dual speed switch for precise beam control in conjunction with on/off switch for spot or flood beam
- 12 volt operation
- High quality chrome plated brass housings with zinc plated bases
- Base and stands 9-1/2" in height
- Includes the new water tight control and an 8-foot wiring cable
- Also available for these lights are the secondary panel No. (2214901) and additional sizes of wiring cables
Where do I get parts for the Pay-Line 61040-4200 Spotlight?
You will need to contact Jabsco for the part numbers. We might be able to special order, but would need part numbers to inquire for special orders.
My light is installed on a 1989 Formula 26PC. The light will move left and right but not up and down. Is it possible that I need a new switch?
It very well could be wiring connections. It could be a faulty switch. You should refer to your installation manual for the troubleshooting section. If you don't have that then you can contact Jabsco for that.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Standard Shipping Policies