Raymarine 1m Backbone Cableseatalk Ng
- In a SeaTalkng installation, a backbone cable runs through the length of the boat.
- Individual devices connect to the backbone by spur cables that run to T-pieces on the backbone.
- The backbone carries both data and power to attached devices.
- The backbone should be sized so that it will run past every location where an NG or NMEA 2000 device might be installed.
- Two backbone cable lengths can be joined together by part A06030, a backbone extender.
- Cable length: 3.25 ft (1m)
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.