Adjustable In-Hull Transducer 600 Watt adjustable angled in hull transducer. (P79)
Compatible with the following Echo Sounders:
SL Series: SL755RC, SL760RC , SL1250, and SL1250RC
hsb2 Plus Series: L755RC, L760, L760RC, L1250,and L1250RC
hsb2 HDFI Series: DSM250, L770D, L770DRC, L1260D, and L1260DRC
Compatible hull material: fiberglass
Max Power: 600 W
Frequency: 200/50 kHz
Beam Angles: 200 kHz 11 50 kHz 45
- Depth only.
- Can be used in conjunction with the E66019 ST69 speed and temperature sensor
- Easily adjusts to any deadrise angle up to 22
- Transmits sound waves directly at the bottom so strong echoes are reflected back to the transducer
- Can be removed in seconds for servicing or storage
- Only the base piece is bonded to the hull. There is no adhesive layer under the transducer face to absorb sound energy
- Simplifies in-hull installation
30ft (10m) Cable
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.