Raymarine Dsm300g Networksounder Module For "G" Series
HD Digital Sounder Module
- Digital Sounder Module adds HD Digital technology to Raymarine
E-Series and C-Series multifunction displays
- 600 or 1000 Watt operation depending on choice of transducer
- Dual frequency 50/200 kHz
- Patented Raymarine HD Digital sounder technology
- E-Series SeaTalk hs network integration (optional SeaTalk
hs crossover coupler or SeaTalk hs Network Switch is
- C-Series integration
- hsb2 networking compatible with "Plus" series radars,
chartplotters and fishfinders
Echo Sounder Features:
- Dual frequency operation (200/50 kHz)
- 1000 or 600 watt available output power depending choice of transducer
- HD Digital Auto Adaptive Gain control (no adjustment required)
- Patent Pending Digitally Adaptive Transmitter Receiver with infinite
receiver bandwidth settings and digital filter
- A-Scope (Real-Time Display): Split second real time representation of
fish and bottom features passing through the beam of your transducer right
now, the history of your A-Scope is represented in the standard sounder
image scrolling across your screen.
- Zoom Display: Auto or manual zoom magnification of any part of the 200
or 50 kHz fishfinder screen image, (X 2, X4 or X6 magnification).
- Bottom Lock: The bottom lock feature, shows the bottom as a straight
line, in order to help you detect fish close to the bottom and remove wave
action from the fishfinder image.
- White Line: The White line feature helps distinguish between fish and
the bottom, when fish are swimming close to the bottom.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.