Black Box Digital Sounder Module with HD Digital Technology.HD Digital Sounder Module
- Digital Sounder Module adds HD Digital technology to Raymarine
E-Series and C-Series multifunction displays
- 600 or 1000 Watt operation depending on choice of transducer
- Dual frequency 50/200 kHz
- Patented Raymarine HD Digital sounder technology
Echo Sounder Features:
- E-Series SeaTalk hs network integration (optional SeaTalk
hs crossover coupler or SeaTalk hs Network Switch is
- C-Series integration
- hsb2 networking compatible with "Plus" series radars,
chartplotters and fishfinders
- Dual frequency operation (200/50 kHz)
- 1000 or 600 watt available output power depending choice of transducer
- HD Digital Auto Adaptive Gain control (no adjustment required)
- Patent Pending Digitally Adaptive Transmitter Receiver with infinite
receiver bandwidth settings and digital filter
- A-Scope (Real-Time Display): Split second real time representation of
fish and bottom features passing through the beam of your transducer right
now, the history of your A-Scope is represented in the standard sounder
image scrolling across your screen.
- Zoom Display: Auto or manual zoom magnification of any part of the 200
or 50 kHz fishfinder screen image, (X 2, X4 or X6 magnification).
- Bottom Lock: The bottom lock feature, shows the bottom as a straight
line, in order to help you detect fish close to the bottom and remove wave
action from the fishfinder image.
- White Line: The White line feature helps distinguish between fish and
the bottom, when fish are swimming close to the bottom.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.