DSM400 Digital Sounder Module
Raymarine's new DSM400 is the ultimate weapon in the hunt for fish, delivering the power and performance serious anglers demand.
DSM400 is armed with 4 independent digital sonar transceivers supporting simultaneous multifrequency operation. Transmitting with up to 3 kilowatts of power on 28, 38, 50 kHz and 2 kilowatts on 200 kHz, the DSM400 takes our patented HD Digital technology to a whole new level.
With the DSM400 you can enjoy truly hands-free operation. Adaptive HD Digital technology automatically adjusts sonar parameters to changing sea conditions, virtually eliminating clutter and precisely targeting fish and bottom structure with unprecedented clarity. The DSM400 also provides auto adaptive control of sensitivity, ping rate and transmit power.
Thanks to HD Digital Technology, experienced anglers can easily identify individual species of fish and their habitat at a glance. The adaptive digital receiver of the DSM400 enables anglers to easily distinguish bait fish from larger species. When combined with the G-Series display, bottom structure and target detail are delivered in native resolutions up to 1280 x 1024 pixels.
For maximum performance a wide range of professional grade transducers are available for the DSM400. Choose external mount or high-performance in-hull transducers. Optional speed and temperature sensors are also available.DSM400: High Power HD Digital
- Designed for the serious sport fisherman.
- 3 kilowatts of depth penetrating power.
- 4 independent sonar transceivers with HD Digital technology.
- 28, 38, 50 and 200 kHz operation.
- Patented HD Digital signal processing technology
- Support native display resolutions up to 1280 x 1024 pixels.
- SeaTalkhs Network compatible for G-Series & E-Series (coming soon.)
- Engineered for extreme duty with a rugged aluminum chassis
- Compatible with a wide range for professional grade transducers for maximum performance.
- Optional speed and temperature sensors sold separately
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.