SR50 Sirius Satellite Radio & Weather Receiver (for C-Series)
Satellite radio and weather receiver for C-Series Multifunction Displays. Includes antenna, audio cable and SeaTalk NG interconnect cable. Sirius weather service subscription, required, sold seperately.
C-Series Multifunction Navigation Displays now have the ability to graphically display up-to-date animated weather forecasts from Sirius Satellite Radios new Marine Weather Service. Using the new Raymarine SR50 satellite weather receiver module, Raymarine C-Series displays deliver state-of-the art forecast information including weather radar, storm tracks, sea surface temperature, wind, surface pressure, wave heights, lightning and much more.Radio Tuner Controls
Tune in SIRIUS Radio channels directly through a C-Series display. Enjoy Over 130 channels of original satellite radio programming including commercial free music, sports, news, talk and more. A monthly subscription to Sirius Marine Weather and/or Radio is required. Features Include:
- Simple SeaTalk NG (Next Generation) connection to C-Series Multifunction Display's NMEA 2000 Port.
- SRA40 Sirius marine antenna and mount included.
- Stereo RCA audio output for easy connection to your boats stereo system or amplifier.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.