Raymarine ST40 Speed Display
Compact in size and design, yet big on performance and features, ST40 Speed offers all the essential speed data in clear 7- segment, 28mm sized digit displays. Current, Maximum and Average Speed are displayed in either knots (KTS), miles per hour, (MPH) or kilometers pre hour (KPH). Log and trip information is presented in nautical miles, (NM), statute miles (M) or kilometers (KM). Water temperature data is displayed in either degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit.
ST40 Speed has extra large digits and razor sharp LCD displays for outstanding visibility in all light conditions. Fully compatible with SeaTalk, ST40 Speed integrates with Raymarine autopilots and navigation equipment. It also offers a choice of snap-on bezels in three different finishes for surface and bracket mounting options.
- Seven segment digits (1.1" digital and 0.7" analog)
- Surface and bracket mount options
- SeaTalk integration for sharing and repeating navigation data
- Optional clip-on bezels
- Three levels of backlighting
- Backlit push button controls
- Waterproof to CFR-46 standard
- Operating voltage 7.5V to 16.5V
- Low operating current (40mA)
- Compatible as repeaters with ST30, ST50, ST50 Plus, ST60, ST80, Raydata and the L760 Plus, L755 Plus and L1250 Fishfinders
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.