Linear drive for mechancically steered vessels up to 22,000lb (10,000kg)Designed for boats with existing mechanical steering systems. The mechanical linear drive provides powerful thrust, fast hardover times and quiet operation. Features:
- low backdrive force, to minimize the drives effect on the boats steering when the autopilot is in standby
- a powerful electric motor controlled by an electromagnetic fail-safe clutch, using a high tensile belt drive and epicyclic gearbox
- high performance for minimum current consumption
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.