- Black with chrome accent.
- Cavity under flange for caulking in place.
- No screws necessary for installation.
- Molded-in stand-off on bottom prevent condensation.
- Four holes allow for drainage at different angles.
- Installs flush.
- Can be used for cans, bottles, glasses liter-size sodas and wine or beer bottles.
I need to know the diameter?
Cut Hole I.D. 3-3/4" Width of Flange: 4-3/8" Depth of Cup: 3-1/4
What are the diamensions and cutt-out for Part # GH43B1 and is this model solid black or does it have a chrome rim?
It has a chrome rim. The hole cut is 3". Width of flange is 3-1/2", cut depth is 2-7/8", and inner diameter is 2-11/16".
Which is the part no. for Cut Hole I.D. 3-3/4", Width of Flange: 4-3/8", Depth of Cup?
GH43B1C is black w/chrome rim. All part numbers that start with GH43 have these dimensions: I.D. 3-9/16", Flange 4-3/8", Cup Depth 3-1/4", Hole Cut 3-7/8".
Will this fit the round holes in a 2011 Hurricane Sundeck 188?
Since this is an aftermarket cup holder we cannot match it up by boat. You will need to know sizes you require. This works for hole cut size of 3".
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies