Red Pacifica Plus Antifouling Paint, Gallon - Interlux
Pacifica Plus - is designed for those looking for a copper free antifouling. Pacifica Plus is a dual biocide antifouling that uses outstanding copper-free bottom paint.
- Contains Econea™ to control shell growth and Biolux™ Slime-Blocking technology
- Clean, crisp, bright colors
- Fast dry, low odor
- High solids, reduced solvent emissions
- Polishing action for improved fuel efficiencies which equals reduced carbon dioxide and sulfur dioxide into the air
- Suitable for all substrates, including aluminum.
|Area:||Below the waterline|
|Suitable for Aluminum:||Yes|
|Suitable for High Fouling Areas:||Excellent|
|Number of Coats:||2-3|
|Application Method:||Airless Spray |
|Application Method||Recommended |
No. of Coats
|Practical Coverage |
|Below Water Systems: One-Part Products|
|These systems provide a good level of protection.|
|How Much AntiFouling Paint Do I Need?|
|Determining how much antifouling you will need is fairly simple. You can calculate the area to paint by multiplying the length of your hull (LOA) by the beam and multiply by 0.85 (LOA x B x 0.85 = Area). Then divide the area by the coverage of the paint you've chosen to determine how many quarts per coat you will need.|
|Refer to the reference chart below for another quick estimate of how much antifouling paint is required for two coats.|
This product ships in 1 business day.
Standard Shipping Policies