Reveres Comfort Max™ series of inflatable life vests provide all the comfort and safety you need while looking smart wearing it. Its so comfortablefitting, youll want to wear it all the time!
USCG Approved Type V with Type II Performance
- USCG approved for persons at least 16 years of age weighing 80 lbs. and above with a chest size between 30" and 52"
- Available as Automatic (with Manual Backup) or Manual
- Dual waist belt stainless steel adjusters. Provides for easy adjustment with both hands and a more custom fit
- Exterior inflation system access flap. Allows for clear, direct access to the CO2 cylinder for rearming. CO2 cylinder can be replaced without opening and unfolding the entire PFD
- Waist strap and back strap attachment points fully connected and reinforced from inside for added strength
- Heavy duty 420 denier nylon packcloth outer cover
- Twin 2" wide back straps for comfort and security
- Includes USCG approved water activated life jacket light ($30.00 value), whistle and SOLAS Grade retro-reflective tape panels on inflatable bladder
- Comfortable neck. The neck area has no Velcro or edge binding to cause chafing or abrasion for all-day comfort
Offshore Racing Congress* (ORC) / International Sailing Federation (ISAF) Regulation 5.02 / EN1095:1998 Compliant Safety Harness
This product ships in 1 business day.
To determine the shipping cost and estimated delivery date for this item click
Add to Cart, then click
Calculate Shipping inside your shopping cart.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.